Hotel Lampara is very much aware that events related to the COVID-19 coronavirus and the intense amount of information it is generating requires us to make an extra effort with regard to transparency, openness and proximity with respect to everyone who has placed their trust in our company.
Right now, and until May 31, 2020, all the rates that we currently have on sale can be cancelled at no cost. Cancellations can be made between 1 and 7 days before the scheduled arrival date.
For bookings made before today, our cancellation policy is as follows.
As of March 2, 2020, Hotel Lampara offers customers:
1: For individual bookings made from March 2 to April 30, 2020:
Guests can cancel the booking up to 78 hours before the check-in date without any cancellation fee or penalty.
2. For individual bookings made before March 2, 2020 for arrivals until June 30, 2020, we offer 100% flexibility to postpone your reservation up to 78 hours before arrival, choosing a later date until September 30, 2021, in which the reserved hotel offers the same terms and conditions or agreeing to pay a possible difference in rate without any management fee.
3. If the booked hotel is itself quarantined during the guest’s stay, the hotel will abate or return any payments the guest would otherwise have to make in the proportion corresponding to the date on which quarantine is ordered.
4. If we are forced to close the booked hotel for the dates booked, we will offer alternative accommodation of the same or superior quality in another of our hotels. If this is not possible, we will allow guests modify the bookings once the hotel affected is again operative.
5. Guests who book through online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on the policies they are applying.
6. We are aware that the COVID-19 pandemic and the response from the government and health authorities are constantly changing and developing. Please note that the criteria in this document are therefore subject to change over time.
For your safety: prevention and preparation
In a very difficult period for the travel industry, the safety, health and well-being of our customers and employees remains our top priority.
The experience of having overcome previous crises such as SARS in 2003 or H1N1 in 2009, we constantly monitor the situation in all our destinations and promptly implement the recommendations and measures defined by the health authorities, collaborating with them in full if there is any suspicion or detection of infections.
All our hotels and offices have implemented a Global Preparation and Response Protocol which includes regular updates on:
- Detailed and scientifically verified information about the coronavirus, prevention, reaction and treatment.
- Updated information and recommendations from international and national organisations.
- Mandatory rules for hotels about health, prevention, response, the reporting and upscaling of information, and the movement and concentrations of people.
- General operational guidelines for hotel employees and our corporate offices.
- Guidelines on customer information and awareness.
- Informational materials for employees and customers.
- List of recommended hygiene, cleaning and disinfection products and their technical specifications for cases where similar products are required.
For your confidence: listening and flexibility
Given the uncertainty that exists and that is beyond our control, Hotel Lampara has also arranged the maximum possible facilities to ensure that both our individual customers and partners can plan and book their trips with the peace of mind of knowing that they can modify or cancel their bookings later with the maximum flexibility.
As you know, Hotel Lampara is strongly committed to our customers, partners and employees and we are fully focused right now on responding to your confidence and trust and, with the serenity, professionalism and responsibility that is required of us as industry leaders, helping manage the current situation, minimise its impact and offer our partners and customers the best possible alternatives within our reach. Although the current situation is constantly changing, and its course is unpredictable, we will aim to minimise the impact the virus is having to the best of our ability and continue to adopt the most appropriate measures to try to normalise the situation.
Hotel Lampara joins all its customers and partners in the desire that we see a speedy recovery and a return to normal, at the same time as we continue to do our best to work together to overcome these difficulties as soon as possible.